Monday 3 December 2012

My Crew Role.

I am going to the take the role as an director but I am also sharing this role with Emma Cosgrove. The responsibilties I have to take is, make sure the actors understand the role that they are doing, incase they will get confused. I am also responsible to create the story board and the shooting, for the assistant director understand, what this current scene is about and how I would like it to look.

For my group, I will need to make sure that have a clear understanding on what is going on, and that they understand how I would like the actress to be standing at a certain time because I want them to follow the story bopard exactly how it is lay out, but with a lot more detail.

I need to work closely with Emma Cosgrove, because we are both sharing the role of being a director, and to make sure we both agree on how we would want it to be set out, we can combine more ideas together, the ones we feel happy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment