Monday 18 March 2013

Evaluation


 
During my group meeting I have been discussing the ideas to promote Jessie J new album and one of her latest songs, and each and one of us agreed and disagreed with everyone’s idea, and I had agreed with the CBBC idea for our first target audience which is the 10-12 year olds, the reason why I agreed because I know that a lot of children that age do watch it and would be very excited to see Jessie J pop up for an interview and perform for them. However there are some points when I said I disagree with some of the ideas that had been said because some of the ideas were popular in a different country instead of being popular here in the UK. Some people wanted to stick their idea and the whole group would want to disagree which made it seem to a bit of a problem, but the whole group managed to get through that afterwards. I think that I could have contributed more because even though I was typing what everyone was saying and trying to get their point through, I should have given more time for me to think about what other ideas was suitable for this. I think I am working at a Merit- because I have contributed with the group conversation and suggested a few ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment